I finally feel like I am making a little headway with this fun album for my friend Jenny.
Hope you aren't getting sick of seeing the album. I will try and have a card for you tomorrow besides just the album.
Now here is a picture of the beautiful stain glassed crystal bevel snowflake that Jenny made for me in exchange for this album. The picture does not do it justice it is so big and beautiful and I have it hanging in my kitchen window. It measures about 15".

More great pages chick. She is going to just love this album when you give it to her I know it and as I said she likes your style *grins*
ReplyDeleteLove the flourish coming out of the top of the pic of Tinkerbell. Soph nearly went beserk when she saw it cause she just loves Tinga so much. That is what she calls Tinkerbell. Has the dvds and everything. . .not bad for a 19 mth old but her whole face lights up when she sees Tinga.
Hugs
Michelle
wow...you've been busy and I'm behind on my google reader! That snowflake is super coolio.
ReplyDelete