Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Disney Album Part II

I took some more time today to work on the Disney Album for my friend and here are the next two pages that I completed. So now that makes 4 pages done and about 20 more to go.




I am hoping I can continue to do 2 or more pages done so I can get the book to my friend Jenny while they still remember all the fun they had.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. These are great! Thank you Sherry you have the best ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look beautiful chick. I so love this soft mauve in the paper on these pages. Is that a punch on the second page as the accent? If so who makes it as it is lovely.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang sista..you are one busy chicklet...love these...sooo sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking good. get her done this weekend so I can see it at coffee next week. miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.