Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthday Girl

As promised earlier today here is my card. This is for the CPS Challenge 149 and again I have used my PTI Simple Valentine Papers, MFT Pure Innocence stamp set called My Balloon, BasicGrey button, and I colored it in with markers.




I am really enjoying both this new paper pack and the new stamps. I need to work on my coloring though.
Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sherry the final reveal is wonderful. I love it and there is nothing wrong with your colouring chick.
    Hug
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really super card Sherry!
    Wonderful papers and image.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely DARLING!! Fabulous take on this week's CPS sketch, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuteness! thanks for playing along with the sketch at card positioning system's blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darling!! I love her cute button balloon! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable!! and luv the button balloon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is thee most adorable card Sherry...excellent job my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.