I am working on an 8x8 album of a Disney trip that my friend Jenny and her family went on this past September.
These are the first two pages that I completed which are actually the last two pages in the book. I am working from back to front.
My friend Jenny made me a beautiful beveled crystal hanging snowflake for my Kitchen window and I am doing the book for her in return. The snowflake is unbelievable and I will post a picture tomorrow if I can get a good shot of it hanging.
I am really hoping she will like what I do for her as I don't want to return that beautiful snowflake.
enjoy!
Oh Sherry how could she not like them chick they are totally lovely and I do love the green on white so fresh. What DSP paper is that Sherry. Lovely flower too *grins*
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
awwww...such a nice giftie!!!! You are tooo kind...
ReplyDelete