Wednesday, January 20, 2010

a little birdie told me

Here is a card for you this evening using the card challenge over at Sketches by Tamara. It is week 3 so that means a card challenge.

For this card I pulled out my Eskimo Kisses 6x6 paper pack and woolies by BasicGrey and some misc. ribbon from my stash, cardstock is Neenah solar white & red linen, border punch is Fiskars.




I may be back with a card or two yet tonight if I get them done. My sketch to do pile is getting kind of big.
Enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is just tooooo cute! Love that birdie! Thanks for playing at Sketches! {by Tamara} this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh...gotta love those woolies:) super job...you are quite the sketch queen:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed she is Amy lol and we both love it too. Beautiful as always my friend. Love the woolie, it actually looks like a kookaburra, do they say what it is on the packet?
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love your choice of colours. Great job with the sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turned out fabulous! I love it. Thank you for using one of my sketches! And thank you for playing along with us this week!

    {tamara}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.