What can I say I am in a flower making mode and everything is getting flowers lately.
This card is for the new challenge over at Our Creative Corner they have a new Thursday sketch up and a new Design Team to introduce. I want to say congrats to my friend Rose who is on the DT.
Here is the sketch and my card.
I have used the Simple Valentine papers & Holiday Buttons from PTI, Martha Stewart leaf punch, Marvy circle and dogwood punch, sentiment is PTI Signature Sayings.
Enjoy!

OMGoodness girl your the flower queen!!! you go ahead and make all the flowers you want as i love to see them :) thanks for joining us for our first challenge and i hope to see you next week :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and you are making the most of those lovely papers that Justin gave you for Christmas lol. Loving the flower a lot of course hehehe.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Simply beautiful Sherry!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
Oh, how pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love, love that flower technique! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us for the OCC Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDeletekeep those valentines comin'...I love them...happy friday!
ReplyDeleteSherry! This is fantastic! WOW! Love the flower! Thanks for playing with us at OCC! Rose and I are going to try very hard to NOT cause trouble on this DT....honest....
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at OCC this week!
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous creation!
ReplyDeleteHello fellow Minnesotan & card maker! So pretty! Thank you for playing with Stamps and Smiles this week. I hope you join us again.
ReplyDeleteJenn SASDT
(please visit my blog and you could win some blog candy)