Saturday, January 9, 2010

Disney Album ~ Part VI

Here are a couple of pages that I completed very early this morning. Slowly but surely this little 8x8 album is getting done and I can't wait to see how my friend Jenny's daughter Ella likes it.




Although I am not a pink person I really like how this little 2 page layout turned out.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. More beautiful pages to this album Sherry. Soph loved the pink pages a lot. I am functioning on 3 hours sleep cause Soph has not slept much so this she just loved hehehehe as does her Nannie!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. that princess page is too cute! love how you added the princess cut out :) i bet she is going to love this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great few pages Sherry. I'm sure the finished project will be treasured!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.