Sunday, January 31, 2010

FTL76

Sorry I haven't been blogging I have had a lot of things going on in my life and needed to step back and just breathe. I also spent time with Micah and Cassie. They sure can cheer me up when I need them to.

My first card today is for the challenge over at Clean & Simple Stamping I just love the sketches that they come up with.



Supplies: papers ~ Neenah Solar White Linen & Memory Box Gossamer, ~ ribbon ~ American Crafts, Accessories ~ vintage button & sentiment PTI
Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back my friend. I have missed you. Beautiful card Sherry, simply elegant.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty cards SHerry. I've been missing you and was starting to worry about you but I understand. Guess what I worked on the room most of today. I also ordered the same two items from Laurel. the heart wreath and Gossamer paper. too funny. I am thinking I should maybe get a diff. stamp so we can swap?? What do you think? Ok stick to the topic on hand. You are the card master and sketch queen. I may try one of these this week. Its a big maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This truly IS cute as a button! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooo cute...you've been super busy today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO pretty! Thanks for playing along with the FTL. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.