Sunday, January 17, 2010

For You

Good evening I have a card to share with you before I go to bed. This is for the FTL 74 over at Clean & Simple Stamping.




For this card I used a Penny Black stamp called "andante" and colored it with my Tombow markers and then misted it with water before stamping. I distressed the edges of the stamped piece before adding pop-dots to it to make it stand out from the base card.

I plan on giving this to my friend Judy who is Jeanne's twin sister. Just to let her know that I am here for her during this difficult time.


8 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Sherry and I do love the Iris. You did a great job on it and it is amazing how we did similar cards. What, can you see what I am doing? Are you peeking into my craft room? hehehehehe I am too funny!!!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I just love that image, and the distressed edges are perfect!! Great job with FTL74!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherry;
    I love how you did this card. I missed seeing
    you on Saturday.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and beautiful. Love that marker and mister technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Sheer perfection- the misted image with the distressing is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet she loved it...gorgeous card sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is just gorgeous and you inspired me to go back to my sketch and re-try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the white on white!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.