Monday, January 25, 2010

finally

As some of you may remember I took a class at a LSS during ScrapFest with Julie and Lindsay from Cosmo Cricket. Well since it was a winter themed book I had to wait to get some winter pictures. Well we got a big snowfall during Christmas and Cassie and her Dad decided to build a snowman. A really big snowman.
























Since I already had most of the book together all I had to do was add the pictures, some journaling from my label gun and a few more chipboard elements.
Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. This has turned out beautifully Sherry. Young Cassie will just love it for sure.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.