Sunday, January 31, 2010

SSSC54

Okay here is the final card for today (I think). This one is for the challenge over at The Sweetest Thing.

I am not crazy about this card almost didn't submit it, but decided to do it anyways. You know how that goes.


This card uses Neenah Solar white linen and Basis Brown cardstock, Memory Box "gossamer" paper, SU border punch, Liquid Pearls and Nestabilities.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Whats wrong with it Sherry. I love how it turned out and it follows the sketch!! More than I do on occasions following sketches hehehehe
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know how that goes all too well. BTW, I think it looks GREAT! Glad you submitted it so we can all admire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work...what's not to love about it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card it reminds me of one of my favorite painters she does lots of things with twiggy looking hearts. LOVE it
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! That heart is beautiful! Great job with the sweet Sunday sketch!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.