Sunday, January 24, 2010

CPS 151

My final card today is for the sketch challenge over at CPS and for this sketch I used my Cosmo Cricket "early bird" mini deck papers and my SU star punch.




4 comments:

  1. I love it. Very clean and simple, but still stunning. Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rita. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. Very clean and simple. You are a stamping rockstar. Happy Birthday to Justin. Hope you had a great day. Go Vikings!! I finished a major project last nite. You would be so proud of me. I want to scrapbook more this year!! xoxo (Sorry I should have written you an email).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.