Monday, January 18, 2010

Mojo Monday

Well it is Monday and that means time for a sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday it is week 122 and another awesome sketch to use.





My card today is using papers by Webster's Pages. I love all of them they are 6x6 and are double sided. Talk about fun. I picked up two different collections this past week. These are from the Postcards from Paris collection, PTI button & twine, sentiment is Endless Creations, Sizzix flower and leaf.

Okay that is it for me this morning I need to get ready and head over to Jeanne's house today so I can spend time with her and her family.

Enjoy!


9 comments:

  1. Like this one! Colors are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your flowers and your colors are EXCELLENT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! LOVE this shabby chic creation...great mojo card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Sherry. I just love it a lot. Really nice flower.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous...I so love all the flowers that you have been making lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty. Love the distressed edges and the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.