Thursday, January 7, 2010

BUTTONS

It is a snowy morning here in Minneapolis and I have a card to share with you. As soon as I saw the challenge I knew it was for me. lol

The Sketch Challenge is from Limelight and the challenge is to use this sketch and buttons. Well you all know how much I LOVE buttons.






For this card I used Neenah natural white & Pop-Tone orange cardstock, Making Memories "autumn splendor", bazzill, PTI dark chocolate buttons & thread. The flower is Marvy punch and on one of the flowers I stamped a hero arts birthday sentiment in sepia ink.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. nice sketch, my first thought was snowflakes since it is snow in WI also...but I like your flower better.
    stay warm,
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great sketch to follow Sherry and you have interpreted it beautifully. Love the paper as usual. You always have beautiful papers.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this....that bloom rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol as soon as i saw the challenge on limelight i KNEW you would be in on it LOL fantastic card and i love the paper and the flower wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sketch just made for you Sherry!
    Brilliant!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Sherry! I absolutely love that flower!! I'll be featuring your card on Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.