I decided to do one more card challenge before retiring for the night and the CPS Challenge was just perfect for a quick and easy card.
For this card I used a new red cardstock that we got in at Anchor Paper, my PTI Simple Valentine, Martha Stewart felt heart, and May Arts ribbon.
Enjoy!

Perfect use of that CPS sketch and how cool to get ahead start on Valentines day.
ReplyDeleteHoly canoli...you are quick!! I love your fabulous card...the felt heart is so cute! I am going to have to see if I can find those!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!
ReplyDelete♥Lea
cute....can't get enough of felties...oh yeah, bought a bunch of feltie ornaments @ Target 75% off...woot woot.
ReplyDeletecute card and I hate snow also
ReplyDeleteBarb
Gorgeous for Valentines Day chick. Very nice colour that red.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Love the stitching and the simple design
ReplyDeleteAdorable card!! I love the felt heart! Thanks for playing along at CPS! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, I just posted my card and went back to look at all of the other creations and my card is very similar to yours!! I love the heart and rick-rack ribbon!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, I love the little puffy soft heart!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the felt heart and the ric rac.
ReplyDeletethis is gorgeous. How did I miss it?
ReplyDeleteabsolutely darling! love your take on the CPS sketch this week :)
ReplyDeletehow cute! Great job on the sketch.
ReplyDelete