I am so sorry about your friend, I pray for your peace and may you hold close the memories.Your cards are fabulous, creating will keep your mind busy.enjoy *~*
Awesome job keeping this CAS. Love the ribbon!
this is a truly perfect take on that sketch. Carole
Beautiful!! I love the red, black, and white!
I'm sorry for your loss... Your card is beautifully perfect!
This is so pretty! Love that clock image!
This is such a pretty card...love how the red makes everything pop.
A lovely card Sherry, great job!
Love this! One of my favorite sentiment stamps, and I use it quite often! Great job with the sketch! ♥Lea
Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I am so sorry about your friend, I pray for your peace and may you hold close the memories.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are fabulous, creating will keep your mind busy.
enjoy *~*
Awesome job keeping this CAS. Love the ribbon!
ReplyDeletethis is a truly perfect take on that sketch.
ReplyDeleteCarole
Beautiful!! I love the red, black, and white!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for your loss... Your card is beautifully perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! Love that clock image!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty card...love how the red makes everything pop.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Sherry, great job!
ReplyDeleteLove this! One of my favorite sentiment stamps, and I use it quite often! Great job with the sketch!
ReplyDelete♥Lea