I know you are asking yourself why am I doing a Halloween post, well the picture I have happens to work with this weeks challenge over at Sketches by Tamara. This is my first time doing a challenge over here and I think I will be doing quite a few in the coming weeks.
I love this Halloween photo of Cassie Jo and Micah. This is an 8x8 page that will go into Micah's scrapbook and I still need to do one for Cassie's book which is a 12x12.
Enjoy!

well this is such a cute pic! and the perfect way to get some layouts made :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches! {by tamara}.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute layout chick but then you knew I would love it cause it is a Halloween layout lol. The kids look wonderful in their outfits. Micah looks so cute in his pumpkin gear and Cassie looks beautiful in her princess dress too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Great take on the Sketches! challenge.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun layout!!!
ReplyDeletelove the LO - real FUN
ReplyDeleteLove what you've made using Tamaras sketch, and such a cute photo! xx
ReplyDelete