Sunday, January 26, 2014

OCC - Stenciled Day Two

Yesterday was day two of my online card class called Stenciled and this is what I created.


I will be honest with you this was not my first card, it wasn't even my 3rd card. It was the 4th one that I made that I didn't get ink somewhere it shouldn't be or just a card I didn't like.

I am happy with how this one turned out and can't wait to try a few more of the lessons from class.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~

11 comments:

  1. I get so frustrated when I smudge my cards! Then I ask myself why I'm not using more of those baby wipes while I'm working. LOL. You're card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Sherry! And I feel your pain with trying it more than 1, 2 or 3 times to get it the way you want it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is gorgeous. The colors are so very vibrant and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your honesty! Love also your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous and the colors are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeee it!!! 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th ...I think it is just AMAZING! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is terrific Sherry.
    I wish I'd seen this class in time to join it. It looks fun!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun! I love the way they blend and run!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.