Thursday, January 16, 2014

joyful

A quick card to share with you using the newest challenge over at Cardabilities.


I can't believe this is the first time I have played along with this challenge.

Here is the sketch I used for my cards inspiration.
I am loving all the layers on this sketch and my card. I think that is what drew me to this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~

9 comments:

  1. his is just beautiful Sherry, i cant believe you havent played along with us before either, LOL!!!! lovely card, love the colour combo, thank you for joining in with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love! Who makes the paper and butterflies? You're seriously mojo'ing

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it is about time you played along!!! this is such a beauty!!! paper and butterflies are by?????

    so glad you joined us on Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of vellum on this card, Sherry! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, Sherry!! Love those pretty butterflies and the use of the Polaroid frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, strong colors. Wonderful papers and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty!!!! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty. I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.