Thursday, January 23, 2014

brrrr ~ FMS120

I am hibernating in my craftroom today as it is way too cold to go outside. Woke up to -17 temp and -40 something with the windchill.


I played along with this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches. Love the banner and the butterfly on the sketch so had to play along.

I pulled out my Crate Paper 'close knit' collection along with my Memory Box Terrace Butterfly cling stamp and die.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

9 comments:

  1. LOVE that chevron paper from the CP collection, Sherry! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I would stay inside and craft the day away too! I adore this card! The background paper is so cool and I love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry - this is such a beautiful card! Your butterfly is just superb as is your mix of DSPs! thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIKES!!!!!!!!! you poor girl that is way to cold :(
    beautiful card my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely my next collection to purchase, love that paper and the butterfly!

    -17? that's insane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that background paper! It really suits your card. And that butterfly is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card,Sherry!!! I love the paper and the pretty butterfly!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is definitely cold, I would be staying inside also. Love your pretty card and the butterly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, the butterfly is beautiful! Hope you are staying nice and warm! I am SO ready for spring...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.