Thursday, January 30, 2014

Beach Beauties ~ Ai Pop Ups

Looks like it is going to be a day spent in the craftroom since it is snowing like crazy outside. We get above zero and this is what happens.

Part of my Guest Designer package from Art Impressions included 4 different sets of the Ai Pop Up sets. These were released at the CHA show a few weeks ago.

So fun and easy to use. I popped out the images in numerical order and then applied foam dots to each piece as I assembled the card. Once the card was complete I added some clear Wink of Stella glitter.

Meet the beach beauties! I am sure this is what me and my friends would look like if we were to hit the beach.


Here is another view of the card that shows the dimension you get when adding the pop dots to the images. Hard to see but I have some that are 4 layers thick.


The set also comes with another piece that can be put inside the card as well as two different sentiments you can use.


You will definitely be seeing more of these great cards in future post since each kit comes with two different designs and two sheets of each design.

I will be making a fun announcement soon so stay tuned to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~

8 comments:

  1. Aww...So FABULOUS Sherry! What a FUN card indeed. Love <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sherry, and I love the dimension on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it...so fun! Gotta love the inside sentiment...perfect for those ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN!!! i love all the layers :)
    thought i already commented on this............. guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this sassy card! The layers are wonderful and I really like the sentiment! Wishing I could be there right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.