Friday, January 3, 2014

Mojo Returned ~ FMS117

I have been staring at the final sketch from 2013 at Freshly Made Sketches for what seems like forever and finally today it all clicked.

I loved the sketch the moment I saw it and instantly created my vellum banner and then the Mojo was gone until today.

I love a CAS card and this sketch was all that and more.

Here is a look at my finished card.


Don't you just love when a design or idea finally comes together? I used the love from a Maggie Holmes ephemera pack and a Sizzix embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~

9 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back, Sherry!! :) :)
    Your card is fabulous!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! xo

    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the gold alphas and the hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! This is gorgeous Sherry! WOWZA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Sherry! I love the vellum banners and how you've stitched down the pretty gold sentiment. So glad you could join us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mojo is alive and well! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love the white on white with the gold LOVE! Glad to see you at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vellum banners?! Brilliant!!! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous Sherry! Love those vellum banners and the stitching of your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! So beautiful! I love the embossed background and the vellum!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.