Wednesday, January 15, 2014

always there ~ FMS119

A quick card to share with you that I created this morning using this week sketch at Freshly Made Sketches


I used this silk flower that I made awhile ago that has been sitting on my desk as well as papers by My Minds Eye from the sweetest thing collection. 

The colors in my photo are a little off, the leaves are a chartreuse green vellum but look a lot like yellow in the photo and the enamel dot in the center of the flower is a pink color but looks white here. Not sure what I did with the photo but I am too lazy to rephotograph and start over.  


I love the angle in the sketch. I have been noticing them a lot in the card world lately.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~

9 comments:

  1. Great card. I have those papers :). I really like the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sherry!! Love the pop from that flower and the print combination is so fun! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Sherry! Love the Red silk flowers mixed with the polka dot Teal patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty and i love that bloom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...you crack me up. I love your card...the contrast is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the flower and your fab take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful,Sherry!! The papers are so pretty and i love the flower!!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flower is gorgeous! I have the same problems with colors sometimes... not sure how to fix that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.