Sunday, January 19, 2014

forever friends ~ TSOT#151

A quick card to share with you that I created using the new Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch.

Such a fun sketch.


And of course I had to use my Crate Paper 'love notes' collection of paper and chipboard on it!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~

12 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and those pennants!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sketch. I am making cards later, I will have to use this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work...love seeing the stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! I love the colours and cute detailing with the stitching. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card & those colours are just fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry, this card is really cute! I like your bright stripes mixed with the polka dot background, and how your heart really stands out. Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color combo!! I am gonna have to try it! Thanks for joining us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That "Love Notes" paper collection is really super, isn't it? This card is so pretty. I love turquoise and red together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card and colors too! Thanks for playing with us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Red and Blue together Sherry, and the great mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok i am late!!! lol love what you have done with the sketch :) another fab card with the beautiful paper my friend :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! What a fun burst of colour :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on a Tuesday this week, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.