There is a new challenge at A Day for Daisies starting today and this time we want to see Red and Pink on your cards in honor of Valentine's day and our newest release in the store called 'Love Struck'!
For my card I used 'Love Clown'. I absolutely LOVE this image and had so much fun putting my card together for this weeks challenge.
I colored with Copic Markers and then added a touch of glitter with my Wink of Stella glitter pen. It went a little bit crazy after I squeezed it too much so don't pay attention to a few spots with more glitter than others.
The banner is by Heidi Swapp from the colorwash collection. I added some enamel dots and a chipboard heart.
Make sure you check out the ADFD blog and what the other design team members did for this weeks challenge.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~

Aww...Sherry! So CUTE! Love the love clown ....AWESOME creation :)
ReplyDeleteOMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING all the hearts and that banner!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are definitely on a roll...your cards have all been so creative, fresh and fun. I love the scattered hearts and the banner. Happy friday!
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI just adore this clown! Your banner is just the perfect embellishment too! Wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is so eye catching with the beautiful red hearts and the pretty banner!
ReplyDelete