Thursday, January 23, 2014

well, duh!

I have another card to share with you that I created for my Guest Designer spot over at Art Impressions.

I have to admit that I just love this stamp set called 'crown set' and it was so much fun creating the card.


I used papers by Teresa Collins from the 'tell your story' collection. I colored the image with copic markers and paper pieced her jacket and skirt.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~

8 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo beautiful!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and that sentiment is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..Sherry!!! What a FUN delightful card! Awesomely funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Sherry!! Love the Coral and Teal combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry! I just saw this on Pinterest, and had to come and tell you how great your card is :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I love this one too! She is so sassy and hilarious! Awesome paper piecing too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.