Wednesday, January 8, 2014

love notes ~ #238

To say I have fallen in love with the new Crate Paper 'love notes' would be an understatement.

I want to use it on everything.


Here is a look at the sketch that inspired me over at Unscripted Sketches.


Don't forget if you leave me a comment make sure that your email address is attached to your name so I can reply back, too many times I have hit reply only to have my reply back go into no reply land. (see my side bar for more info)



Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~

10 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that heart paper and the rosette!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you love that paper--it's sooooo cute!!! Thanks for joining us at unscripted sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Sherry!! Love how you used the CP collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i see why you love this paper!!!! such a pretty card my friend :)
    hope you are staying safe and warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that paper, too! Your card is so fun - love all your details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you love this paper! Love the banner heart design and your medallion looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love this line too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this take on the sketch, I love those papers (and have them) too!!!
    Thanks so much fro adding this to the Sketch is Saturday Gallery on Unscripted Sketches Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.