Wednesday, January 15, 2014

KIS#31 - Text

I have had this text washi tape forever and just love using it whenever I can.

This weeks challenge at  keep it simple  was perfect for it.


Besides my text washi tape I used a doily and enamel dots from my stash along with a rosette sticker from my Crate Paper 'love notes' collection.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the rosette, the doily and the DOTS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhhh....love this. the pops of red are perfect and lovin' that washi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that washi and I never use it! I might have to copy your card :) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sherry!! Love the look of the Red and White!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those red enamel dots. They really "pop" against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sigh* this is lovely :)
    *my crate paper love notes is on the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! The enamel dots add such a great splash of color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.