Saturday, January 11, 2014

joy ~ MM#90 and FMS118

This past year was the first time in forever that I had to buy Christmas cards to mail out as I had not made enough.

I plan on changing that this coming year. I will be trying to find all the Christmas/Holiday card challenges out there so I can build up my stash.


I am entering this card into the Merry Monday challenge #90


I am also entering this into the FMS118 sketch challenge.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. And please if you leave a comment make sure I can do the same so leave your email address.
~ hugs Sherry ~

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!!! LOVING that snowman!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas card! That snowman is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant way to use the ribbon and to combine challenges! Love your snowman - so cute. Thanks so much for joining us at both Merry Monday and Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for your cards, Sherry! Love this one and the holly background paper is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's be each others cheerleaders! I love this, that snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Sherri, and Happy New Year! I love how you used this wide ribbon and that wonderful snowman! Such pretty paper too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are on your way to making a great Christmas card stash with this fun card, Sherry! Love your little snowman and that fun ribbon! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute!!!
    well i am so glad i was lucky and got one of the ones you made!!!!
    ** you can also link up with us on http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com/2014/01/chnc-challenge-extra-for-january-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! Love the snowman and the papers/ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is awesome!! I love the papers and the cute snowman!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful! I love how you used the striped ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.