Friday, January 17, 2014

Art Impressions Guest Designer

I have some fun news to share with you all. I was asked to be a guest designer by Kate at Art Impressions and of course I said yes.

My box of new release stamps arrived two days ago and I have been having so much fun just looking at all the images and trying to decide which stamps to use first.

Here is my first card using the just released 'backyard boss' stamp set.


Don't you just love that image? 

I am also entering this card into the first challenge over at Cardz 4 Guys. The challenge is to create a masculine birthday card and I thought this one was perfect for that.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~

10 comments:

  1. Congrats, Sherry!!! That's wonderful news!!! Your card is soooooo fabulous!!! I love his paper pieced cargo shorts!! Too fun!!

    Can't wait to see your next designs!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously cracks me up! Love your coloring and congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love this, Sherry! What a great image for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GDT post, well done. A terrific fun card, thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Guyz, we greatly appreciate your support. hope to see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great male-themed card, Sherry - thanx for joining us at Cardz 4 Guys for our first challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your guest spot, Sherry!! And what a totally fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sherry. I love the paper piecing and the design. Thanks for playing along at our first challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!!!! super fun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! This image is so fun and your card is wonderful! So manly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.