Friday, January 17, 2014

PoppyStamps New Valentine Release

(This is my 2nd post today, scroll down for my ADFD new release)



I am up on the PoppyStamps blog today sharing a card I created using some of the new release dies and stencils.

Lots of new dies were released earlier this month and we are showcasing them on the PoppyStamps blog along with the new Stencils that were released by Memory Box who owns PoppyStamps.

You can't tell but I added some clear acetate behind the bijou film strip and then added some twine around the horses neck and stapled it to the film strip.

To give the 'mesh' stencil some texture I added molding paste and distress inks.

Make sure you head over to the PoppyStamps blog and leave me some comments as I am giving one lucky commentor this mesh die. You can get all the details on the PoppyStamps blog.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~



3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.