With it being so cold out today was the perfect day to catch up on a few things around the house and also make a couple of cards.
I created this card using the SSSC201 designed by Karen Giron.
I used some old My Minds Eye papers and felt along with some October Afternoon mini market stickers for my card.
Here is the sketch that inspired my card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Happy New Year my friend :)
ReplyDeletesuper fun card and i love how you photoed it on the stand!!!
So fun Sherry! Love how you used the felt to create that cute rocket ship!!
ReplyDeleteLove the felt rocket! Great card.
ReplyDeleteThis is great!!
ReplyDeleteSooooooooo cute! LOVING that rocket!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO cute! I love the felt rocket sticker and all the stripes and stars. Darling card!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun card! The papers go so well with the rocket!
ReplyDelete