Sunday, May 29, 2011

friendship

Have you checked out the challenge this week over at Less is More? It is called "pick a square".

I saw Chrissie's card and knew immediately I wanted to use some of my Hero Arts flower stamps.



I used my Distress inks on the stamps and then I used a sentiment from PTI "wildflower garden".

Here is the sketch showing the 5 different squares that you could pick from.


So any plans for today? I am hoping it doesn't rain as I need to get out in the yard and pull some weeds, lots of weeds.

Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy!

23 comments:

  1. Oh my! This turned out blooming (sorry, pun INTENDED!) lovely!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.The flowers are gorgeous and the sentiment fits so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, The colours are fab!
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Sherry
    lad Chrissie inspired you. Your card is FAB
    no plans here, Im feeling a bit rubbish with a bad throat
    Thank so much
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is Moore"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous card. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great card. I love the flower stamp(s) I wisch i had such great stamps in my stamp collection. Mayby one day i will have them to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card. Love the concept! Bloom where you are planted! Have a great day. Hope to see you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and a great sentiment. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific card and such a gorgeous stamp. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous stamp and great colours. Fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stamping Sherry! Happy weeding! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a gorgeous card, fab colouring. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. woot woot...check out your stamping...wonderful!!! Yardwork...I hate yardwork...made a dent in my garage...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card!!! I just love this cute card.. Those flourish design is looking awesome.. I love this design. Thanks for this nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous card, I love it, well done. Just having a chillout day today, didn't sleep well :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is SOOOOO lovely, Sherry Ann! Love you placed the things on the left side, looks fab! Have a lovely day :D Janna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sherry this is amazing. I love those stamps and the effect you have created is totally stunning!
    Fabulous colour choice too!
    Thanks so much.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colors you used on this...so pretty!!
    My card is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow what a beautiful piece of art you should frame this it's gorgeous.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.