Saturday, May 28, 2011

make a wish

I have a quick card for you before I head out to run a few errands today.


I used this weeks Clean and Simple Stamping sketch for my inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy!

recipe:
paper: kraft card stock, memory box "valise"
stamps: PTI "think big favorites #1"
ink: memento "tuxedo black",
accessories: basicgrey button, Twinery

4 comments:

  1. Sherry, I love your take on that sketch! Gorgeous cas card! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great...I think I bought that same PTI set...that reminds me...I'm going to look through those tonight or tomorrow:) Anyways, thanks for the inspiration because I have yet to ink mine up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this card chick especially the DSP.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.