I think we are finally going to see a beautiful day here in Minnesota or at least that is what the weatherman said last night.
I am working this afternoon at the LSS but wanted to share a couple cards I made last night.
I used a digital image by Lori Boyd along with new papers by My Minds Eye called "lime twist". This paper is just like the last collection "stella and rose". It has 4 different 6x6 pads with lots of fun patterns. You will be seeing it a lot here in the next few weeks.
For inspiration I used the newest sketch challenge over at The Pink Elephant. Don't you just love this fun sketch?
Next up is a just because card that I made. While going through my ribbon stash I found this lone piece of ribbon and decided it would make a beautiful flower.
Don't you just love handmade flowers? I die cut a couple of leaves using my new spellbinders die "foilage".
Enjoy!

Congrats on finally having spring weather!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely Sherry! Love the bright colors on the first one. And that gorgeous bloom on the second!
Love love LoVE it Sherry!! Great colors and coloring!! Thanks so much for sharing with TPE!!
ReplyDeleteHugs -LORi
Beautiful cards, Sherry! Super cute birthday card - love the MME papers!!!! And WOW! Awesome flower!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe first card is a-dorable...great use of the new paper...I haven't gotten mine yet...I'll have to look into that. LOVE the bloom on the 2nd one...sooo pretty!
ReplyDeleteawesome cards!!! I love this both cards.. Especially i love this flower. I like this color and design. The little boy is so cute and you colored this image so lovely.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this great post.
yea for spring :)
ReplyDeletewhat a cute little guy and that bloom is gorgeous!!
Wow!!! Love it, Sherry Ann!
ReplyDelete