Thursday, May 12, 2011

dream.Big.

I finally found a sketch challenge that I actually liked the sketch on so decided to make a card this morning.

I pulled out my new BasicGrey "sweet threads" 6x6 pad along with a stamp by Unity and my spellbinders die "foilage" and put this card together in about 10 minutes.


My inspiration came from this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch. I rotated the sketch to fit my stamp.


Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. FAB card, Sherry! Agree on the sketch. it's gorgeous!!! FANTASTIC butterfly stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check you out...stamping! LOVE the card...such fab colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Sherry! Love the stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.