It is Friday and time for another new release over at A Day for Daisies. I know I say this every week but I just love all of this weeks new releases.
For my card I used the image "our friend" and one of the butterflies from this weeks new release.
Now let me show you all of the releases.
Hope you enjoy this weeks new release. Have a great weekend!





Hi Sherry! Your card is fantastic (you already know I like it a lot haha :) ), and so are the other previous creations here as well. Like the way you combine colours and the love for details. TFS Janna
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Have a Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeletewhat a darling card!! love the window you used to frame the sweet image :)
ReplyDeleteLovely image and beautiful card to go with it.
ReplyDeleteSooo sweet!! Love the bloom...have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeletewow...Gorgeous card!! This is just darling.. Those bear and the little are looking cute and sentiment. I love the way you colored this images and the sketches are amazing. This black flower is nice. Thanks for this great post.
ReplyDelete