Tuesday, May 31, 2011

last of the new kids

Today is the last of my new kids by Lori Boyd releases for May and also my last post as a member of her design team. I want to thank Lori for letting me be on such a fabulous design team for the past two terms.

Now ~ Introducing "lollipop Amy"!



Okay I need to admit I think "amy" is my favorite of the new releases of this month.

I hope you enjoyed meeting all the "new kids on the block" this past month. And if you are like me I can't wait to see what Lori has planned for June.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. wow...awesome!!! I just love this lovely card... This is very classic and adorable.. Those flowers are looking beautiful..I love this cute girl.. Thanks for this wonderful card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors and pattern choices. I always like to see what you do with the background with these little people because once again I think it matches way too well with the freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww...now how cute is Amy?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, Sherry!! love your card, the girl is sooo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.