This new "lollipop bear" by Lori Boyd is just absolutely adorable and I had so much fun coloring it.
I used October Afternoon "campfire" papers and a sentiment by PTI.
When I was creating this card I was imagining the little bear standing by the lake and now that I look at it he is kind of hanging by the lake. Maybe I should of just made him a little bigger and put him in the middle of the card.
I used a sketch from CPS from a few weeks ago for my card.
Enjoy!
Super fun card...that OA paper is perfect with that Bear!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Hope you didn't get too much damage in the storm this past weekend.
ReplyDeleteAwww...so cute! Love how you used the OA paper...
ReplyDeleteCute card!!! I just love those lollipop bear.. Its looking cute. Those background designs also nice. This is pleasant to watch. Thanks for this.
ReplyDeletesuper cute!! and i would leave him there as he looks perfect :)
ReplyDelete