This weeks new release over at A Day for Daisies is all about Cinderella.
I got to play with the glass slipper but I decided to turn it into a red high heel as I could not get it to look like glass when I initally colored it.
I added a little bling to the shoe along with some embossing and mini stickers and the invitation was born.
Make sure and stop by the A Day for Daisies blog and check out all the new releases along with the samples by the design team.
Enjoy!
Adorable card!!! I just love this slipper design and the color. This background designs are really nice. Thanks for this great post.
ReplyDeleteLove your embossing.
ReplyDeleteIt's wonderful! Beautiful embossing and that shoe is GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the sassy shoe...great teamed up with the embossing....happy saturday! I'm into hour 3 of blurfing...crazy fun:)
ReplyDeletethis is classy ~ love the embossed background with the fun alphabets and pretty high heel image :D
ReplyDeleteclassy it is!! love the bling and embossing :)
ReplyDelete