I just wanted to update everyone to say that we are okay and were really lucky that the tornado that went through Minneapolis missed our house. It literally missed us by a half block in each direction.
Looking at all the damage that has been done is unbelieveable and I am so thankful that we are all okay.
After 4 days we finally have the power back on and now it is time to clean out the fridge and try and go to the grocery store.
I am looking forward to just spending a little time in the craftroom now.

oy....well we are certainly all happy that everybody is okay too:)
ReplyDeleteOMGosh Sherry how frightening. I am so relieved to hear you are ok!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry Mother Nature struck. It was so scary.Glad you are OK. I donated a lot of stuff to the American Red Cross on Tuesday. My heart aches for all the victims.
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness girl i didn't realize it was that close to you!!! so glad you are all ok and have only lost your food in the fridge not your home as the poor neighbors have.
ReplyDelete