Tuesday, May 17, 2011

my sister ~ my friend

Introducing the "Lollipop Sisters" by Lori Boyd.



I think this is my favorite of the new releases so far this month. Next week I will introduce you to "lollipop bear".

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Awww....how adorable are the lollipop sisters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SheryAnn, this is sooooo sweet! Love the cas style and you chose my favourite colours :D Lori´s images are lovely! Hugs Janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute how your embossed background mimics the freckles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so good at CAS. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!!! I just love this cute image.
    I love the coloring you've given for this cute girls.Background paper is looking nice. thanks for this great post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.