Saturday, May 7, 2011

all aboard

A couple of cards to share with you today using some new stamp sets I have purchased recently.

My first card uses the new train set and die from PTI along with papers by MME from the "lime twist" collection.


Next up is a new set by Inky Antics "birthday elephant honeyPOPS collection. Isn't he just adorable?


What is fun about this set is that it includes fun images and sentiments for the inside of the card and if you buy the honeycomb papers you can embellish it even more. See how the balloon fans out when you open the card?

We just got these in at the LSS where I work and I know I will probably be buying a few of these in the near future.



I want to wish a Happy Mothers Day to all my friends here.
Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day girlfriend :)

    SUPER cute cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both adorable Sherry! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....the train card is stinkin' cute and your elephant one...now how fun is that? Love the interior balloon dealio...sooooo coolio. Happy Mother's day...behind on the google reader...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards!!! I love those both cards... This train set card is looking nice and this background designs are really great. I love thsi elephant card so much. Its looking beautiful and cute.
    Thanks for thsi great post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.