Thursday, May 26, 2011

UP north

I was working on this layout Sunday when the tornado hit and just finished it up today.


I love these tall trees that are right in the front yard of my brother-in-laws cabin up in Northern Minnesota. My husband takes our son and one of his friends on a trip each year to fish, relax and walk about the 220 acres of land.

I used October Afternoon Campfire papers and embellishments, I stamped my favorite tree stamp on the tag with Tim Holtz distress stains and inks.

I used the sketch over at Inspired Blueprints for my inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, love that deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome work...love all the embellies and the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic!! love the cute dear and would love to relax under those trees :)

    so glad you were kept safe my friend. sad for the ones around you and their loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.