It is another rainy day here in Minnesota so decided to have a scary movie marathon and make cards.
I created this card for a couple of different challenges. I was inspired by the sketch over at Techno Stamper.
And one of my new favorite card challenge blogs CAS-ual Fridays where this weeks challenge is to use some BLING on your card.
Hope you have a great Sunday.
Enjoy!


A scary movie marathon? Sounds like FUN! If we see a halloween themed card later, we won't be surprised ;) This is delightful-love that blingy butterfly body! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, beautiful patterns, sure more beautiful than the scary movies! Rainy day here in WI too. Thank you for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layers Sherry! Scary movie marathon...how fun...I won't be joining you...lol
ReplyDeleteYou and your scary movies....I can't watch them...they scare me.
ReplyDeleteLove your card...that ribbon is delish and so is the blingy action:)
Wow...Goregous card... I just love those layers.. Those butterfly with the blink is looking nice.. Those ribbon work is looking beautiful.. Thanks for this great post.
ReplyDeleteFabulous, what a beauty this is. Sounds like a fun day--scary movies and stamping! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteA rainy day is such a great day for crafting! And you did a great job here1 I love that rose trim! So pretty! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
oh i love scary movies :)
ReplyDeletegirl this is one stunning card, beautiful ribbon :)
Awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love that MME paper? Fantastic trim too. Thank you for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.
ReplyDeleteScary movies? NO WAY! I cannot watch one at all...*shudder*
ReplyDeleteThat butterfly bling is rocking and I LOVE those ribbons roses...yum-o!