Saturday, May 21, 2011

the real mccoy

I have a quick card to share with you before I head off to work at the LSS.


Lori Boyd brought all of her puddle jumpers home to the By Lori Designs shop and I immediately fell in love with "real mccoy".

For inspiration I used this weeks sketch from "the deconstructed sketch" challenge and papers by My Minds Eye from the Stella and Rose collection "Hattie".

Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. **howdy**

    such a fun card! have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ride 'em cowboy!! CUTE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! Howdy indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I love those papers and the way you did the sentiment. PERFECT for any boy card! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!!! I just love this card.. This little boy is looking cute.. I love the colors you've used for this images. Those button design is nice.Thanks for this great post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.