Friday, May 27, 2011

new papers

I got a couple of new papers this past week and could not wait to play with them.

First up is the new 6x6 release by Memory Box called "valise". It is absolutely kraft perfection.


I used the sketch 219 over at CPS for my inspiration.


Next up are new papers and miscellany embellishments from October Afternoon called "rocket age".


I made a birthday card for Micah and will have to put it away until next March when he turns 3.

I used the deconstructed sketch by jen as my inspiration for this card.


Well that is it for today. Thanks for stopping by and having a look.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards!!! I just love those both cards.. especially the first one..Those flower and the butterfly are looking beautiful...
    Thanks for this nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new papers and absolute FAB card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the new collections Sherry. You showed them both to me on Skype this morning and not sure which I like the best hehehehe.
    Hugs
    Michelle
    P.S. Like the look of the Deconstructed challenge, might have to do that one *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhhh...love your new goodies...such fun cards...still doing catch up here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards Sherry! I need that paper from Oct. Afternoon! So cute! Thanks you for playing the Deconstructed Sketch with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous! I love that second one. You really rocked those papers and the sketch! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.