Thursday, January 6, 2011

oh happy day

Have you heard the news? Lori Boyd is now doing challenges and today is our first one and it is a color challenge.


I didn't have any patterned paper that included all 4 colors in this challenge so I decided to pull out some of my cardstock and go from there. Along with the cardstock I used a large Sizzix Alpha embossing folder.

This cute image is "elliot the elephant" and he is available at the store here.


I hope you will take time to play along with us in our first color challenge.
Enjoy!


8 comments:

  1. Hi Sherryann this is adorable. I love the way you used the colors. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry!! What a darling card...love how you used the colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute!!! fantastic use of plain paper :) that would be a challenge in it's self for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love the bold bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very CUTE!! Love how you used your colors!!(=

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is adorable! Love the bold strips of color! And that embossed background!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No PP? WHAT?! How could you do this to me Sherry? I come here distinctly for the PP inspiration...*wink*
    Your Elliot is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work...I'm so behind on my blurfing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.