Tuesday, January 18, 2011

be mine

I created another card using the new Echo Park "be mine" collection and I wanted to share it with you along with another layout that I did.


Along with the new Echo Park papers I used some PTI felt and created a rolled rose, the leaf is a SU die and the stickers are Cosmo Cricket.

I used this weeks sketch over at Skipping Stones Design as my inspiration for my card.


I also have a layout to share that I did of Cassie using a couple of pictures that I took this past summer when we were up in Wahpeton visiting family.

I used this weeks challenge over at Lasting Memories for my layout which was a recipe challenge. We were to use 1 ribbon, 2 buttons and 3 colors.

Papers are by MME, ribbon is by American Crafts and the rolled roses are by imaginisce.


Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Sherry, you absolutely rocked the Skipping Stones Sketch..wowza!!! Love that Echo Park goodness...I need to crack my set open THIS week!

    Such a SWEET layout of Cassie....love the CAS design...really brings out the great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, that little one is so adorable. Love her sweet smile and the ruffled ribbon. What are those pretty white looking flower things in the rt. hand corner?
    Second, your card is absolutely stunning. The felt rose, the yummy PP, the gorgeous green leaves. Superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scrapbook layout and the beautiful photos! As for the card, I wish it would "be mine"!!! Absolutely LOVE it! Thanks for playing along in the SSD sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the rolled felt rose, papers and neat sentiment treatment!The touches of black really work with the pink and white! Sue (suen)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love your rolled roses and monochromatic color scheme! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherry!!! So good to see you! I love this layout..ok, both! Thanks so much for checking out my challenge blog and joining us at Lasting Memories! Hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good grief girl you make some fantastic cards :) and what a precious page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic LO. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome use of pink goodness Sherry! I love how you've transferred your CAS card style onto your layouts! Just brilliant and so YOU! Cassie is growing up to be such a pretty girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sherry

    Gorgeous layout, love the content and the roses are beautiful. Thanks for playing at Lasting memories.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card Sherry. And I love your layout. Great photos, great colors and I love those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sherry this card and your page are just beautiful. You just keep creating those fab cards! I don't know how you do it but they're gorgeous. Love the monster one too - so cute. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.