Okay, I hope that you are all seeing this scheduled post as I am over visiting two of my favorite people, Cassie and Micah. We are getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow.
It is Wednesday and time for Sasya's Sketch Challenge for this week. I hope you will find time to play along with us as it is such a fun sketch this week.
For my card I used papers and chipboard from the Cosmo Cricket "Circa 1934" collection. I love the papers in this collection.
Here is this weeks sketch,
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Enjoy!

Such an elegant card! I may have to play this week (finally)! Enjoy your visit with the kiddies and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletegotta love that circa goodness....happy thanksgiving to you and your family sherry!!
ReplyDeleteoh i love this card!! hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving girlfriend :)
ReplyDeleteoff to think of a card for the sketch now. we are having our dinner on friday this year so i have all day to craft!! yahoo :)
This is fabulous Sherry. When are ya comin' home? I miss you!!! Are we still crafting via skype tomorrow (my Sunday)? Also did you get your new dies from MFT yet? I ordered them for you on Wednesday or Thursday geez cannot remember which day! lol
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle